You are invited to attend one of WorkSafeBC’s virtual rate information sessions
Join other B.C. employers in learning about WorkSafeBC’s preliminary assessment premium rates for 2024, and how you can reduce your premiums through a safer and healthier workplace and helping injured workers recover.
See additional details below. Please share this invitation with others who you think would be interested in attending.
WorkSafeBC virtual rate information sessions include a presentation followed by a live question and answer period. The topics for the session focus on:
- The financial state of the workers’ compensation system
- Rate and classification changes
- How you, as an employer, can influence your rates through improved health and safety practices
To learn more and register
To provide employers with more opportunities to participate, WorkSafeBC is offering sessions over a broader period. The sessions are scheduled for the following dates:
- Thursday, July 27, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Pacific time
- Thursday, July 27, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. Pacific time
- Thursday, September 14, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. Pacific time
- Thursday, September 14, 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. Pacific time
After you register
WorkSafeBC will be sending registered attendees a reminder and link to join their online session about one week before the date of your selected session. Please add email@example.com to your safe senders list to ensure you receive updates.
For more information
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the upcoming sessions, or how you can lower your rates through reduced injuries or claims costs. Questions of broader relevance may be shared during the question-and-answer portion of the sessions.
Please visit our website for additional related information, including our 2022 Annual Report and links to workplace health and safety resources. Preliminary 2024 rates will be available on our website on July 27.