WorkSafeBC has posted reports that are intended to help employers and workers understand the causes and underlying factors that contribute to workplace accidents. This information may help you prevent similar accidents in your workplace.
- Worker struck as utility pole is lifted onto truck – December 2012
- Two workers suffered serious electrical burns in contact with high-voltage conductor – June 2013
- Workers fall when unsecured bin tips off elevated forks – April 2013
- Shipping container explodes, injuring worker – April 2013
- Compactor tips over embankment, injuring worker in rollover – April 2013