WorkSafeBC would like to remind you of our upcoming virtual rate information sessions. If you have already registered for one of these sessions, thank you!
If you haven’t registered yet, we encourage you to join other B.C. employers in learning about WorkSafeBC’s preliminary assessment premium rates for 2024, and how you can reduce your premiums through a safer and healthier workplace and helping injured workers recover.
The sessions will include a presentation, focused on the following topics, followed by a live question and answer period:
- The financial state of the workers’ compensation system
- Rate and classification changes
- How you, as an employer, can influence your rates through improved health and safety practices
To learn more and register
Visit our event page to register for one of the following sessions:
- Thursday, September 14, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. Pacific time
- Thursday, September 14, 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. Pacific time
You will receive an email with the session link in advance of the date of your selected session.